Content writing involves writing the content for the website, blogs, online magazine, press releases, and journals. The readers on the online medium are very much impatient and thus they require what they want in the first instance when they watch your content. The average time the internet user spends reading the content is not more than 20 seconds. You need to attract the reader to your website in such a short span of time, thus make the content accordingly. So, the important tips for content writing are as follows:
1. Clear writing is the first important tip for content writing. Audiences on internet are very impatient, so if you write content difficult to understand then nobody will be visiting your website again. Mention you thoughts clearly and you will be able to hold back the visitors.
2. Keep the content concise. Be direct to the point. Avoid writing descriptive because the reader on the internet is no way going to read if you include the irrelevant content in your write-up. Concise writing is a key to hold the customer. Writing content in the concise manner will help you to explain the topic of the content clearly.
3. Start the first paragraph of the content with the most important point you are talking about. The reader should get clear idea about what you are telling in the first paragraph itself, otherwise he may move on to some other website. Avoid from writing the background or past history about the topic in the first paragraph because it may keep the reader searching for the relevant content.
4. Write the content rich with the keywords. This is a very important tip for content writing as this way you will be making the content on your website search engine friendly. The term “Keywords” stands here for the terms and phrases that the user searches in the search engines to get the information about the particular product or services. Suppose you are writing the content for the website selling the leather garments. Then please mention leather jackets, leather belts, and leather trousers in the content. This will make your content relevant for the search engines and you may get the good traffic from the search engines.
5. Maintain the keyword proximity and keyword density while writing the content hire a nerd. Keyword proximity is maintaining the proportionate distance between the keywords. It means that you must use only one keyword in one sentence. Keyword density is calculated as total number of each keyword divided by total number of words on the webpage. Please keep this point always in the mind and keep away from stuffing of the keywords because it may show negative impact on your website.