Is your wedding around the corner? If yes, you will need to look for a wedding florist. If you do a search online today, you can find many wedding florists around. With so many choices, whom do you choose? In this article, let me share with you 8 things that you should know about wedding florist:
1. You should look for a florist who shares a similar taste with you. There are many ways to decorate a wedding event and every florist has her own way to do it. So you should choose a florist who has a similar taste to your own.
2. If you hire a professional florist, trust their guidance. Professional florists have a lot of experience in floral decoration. You can let her know your ideas but always listen to what she is going to say. This is the reason why you hire a professional. Wedding Florist Singapore
3. Ask whether the florist provides more than floral decoration. Some wedding florists offer more than just flowers. They also provide wedding planning services and photography.
4. Check out their prices before you commit. Prices fluctuate with demand. Sometimes depending on period such as Valentine’s Day, the prices for flowers tend to be much higher. It is wise to compare a few quotes first before you decide to hire a florist.
5. Look at their past work. When you are looking at their past work, ask yourself whether do you like what they have done? You should choose a florist who shares a similar taste with you.
6. Interview at least a few florists before you hire. If you rush into hiring a florist without a thorough research, you may end up not getting what you pay for. Therefore, it is important for you to look at a few florists before you make any decision.
7. Will the florist charge you for each vessel that is not returned after the wedding? This is a question that you must ask the florist. Your guests may take home some of the centerpieces. So if the florist is charging you for each missing vessel, then you need to let your guests know that the centerpieces will not be going home with them.
8. Ask your florist how to preserve your bouquet after the wedding. You may want to keep your bouquet as a souvenir after the wedding and the florist will have all kinds of ideas and suggestions to help you preserve it.